What’s Stopping You from Eating a 100% Vegan Diet?
By: George Choy | Apr 12, 2019
You’re eating some Vegan food, but what’s stopping you from making every meal plant-based? Let us know what questions you get asked in the comments below.
In this weeks video, we answer questions we’re regularly asked, such as:
- Aren’t Vegans weak, skinny and sick?
- Isn’t it really hard being Vegan?
- Where do you get your protein? Don’t you need to eat meat?
- Is eating out really hard?
- What is the difference between plant-based and Vegan?
- Are all Vegans activists?
- What about B12 deficiency?
- If we don’t eat meat anymore, what will we do with all the animals?
Let us know the questions you have or get asked in the Comments box below.
> > Scroll down to watch this week’s video.
You too can lose weight, build muscle and improve your health.
With Love, George & Sarah x
Personal Trainer & Nutritional Consultant
More Blog Posts
What do you do when you don’t feel motivated to work out?
I doubled over in pain this week.
Being left alone for 5 days combined with increased stress led me to relapse this week. George also showed his hotel workout.
We spoke at the Kent Vegan Festival about our story, and 5 tips for health. I also did a Calisthenics workout in a hotel room.
I’ve been to visit the chiropractor this week. Find out how Sarah is doing after her bad food week.
I’ve had an eating disorder for most of my adult life. I know a lot of secret eaters like me, who have struggled with feeling in control of their food.
What a mental week. So much travelling. It’s been difficult to control our food choices.