What’s Stopping You from Eating a 100% Vegan Diet?
By: George Choy | Apr 12, 2019
You’re eating some Vegan food, but what’s stopping you from making every meal plant-based? Let us know what questions you get asked in the comments below.
In this weeks video, we answer questions we’re regularly asked, such as:
- Aren’t Vegans weak, skinny and sick?
- Isn’t it really hard being Vegan?
- Where do you get your protein? Don’t you need to eat meat?
- Is eating out really hard?
- What is the difference between plant-based and Vegan?
- Are all Vegans activists?
- What about B12 deficiency?
- If we don’t eat meat anymore, what will we do with all the animals?
Let us know the questions you have or get asked in the Comments box below.
> > Scroll down to watch this week’s video.
You too can lose weight, build muscle and improve your health.
With Love, George & Sarah x
Personal Trainer & Nutritional Consultant
More Blog Posts
We answer the questions we get asked all the time
The dynamic stretching warm up we do before our Calisthenics or gym workout.
Watch our workouts and eat this big bowl of “ice cream” after training.