What’s Stopping You from Eating a 100% Vegan Diet?
By: George Choy | Apr 12, 2019
You’re eating some Vegan food, but what’s stopping you from making every meal plant-based? Let us know what questions you get asked in the comments below.
In this weeks video, we answer questions we’re regularly asked, such as:
- Aren’t Vegans weak, skinny and sick?
- Isn’t it really hard being Vegan?
- Where do you get your protein? Don’t you need to eat meat?
- Is eating out really hard?
- What is the difference between plant-based and Vegan?
- Are all Vegans activists?
- What about B12 deficiency?
- If we don’t eat meat anymore, what will we do with all the animals?
Let us know the questions you have or get asked in the Comments box below.
> > Scroll down to watch this week’s video.
You too can lose weight, build muscle and improve your health.
With Love, George & Sarah x
Personal Trainer & Nutritional Consultant
More Blog Posts
One of my clients was concerned about the sugar in fruit. Should he or shouldn’t he eat fruit?
We often get asked when is the best time of day to exercise. Find out here…
We often get asked whether we drink alcohol. We drink wine…here are 3 reasons why and how we chose
What do you do when you don’t feel motivated to work out?
I doubled over in pain this week.
Being left alone for 5 days combined with increased stress led me to relapse this week. George also showed his hotel workout.
We spoke at the Kent Vegan Festival about our story, and 5 tips for health. I also did a Calisthenics workout in a hotel room.